Slots software"> INSIDE SECRETS
Fantasy World - Books to tantalize your imagination.
RSS Follow Become a Fan

post to my website
twitter.com
utube
powered by

Taking MY Books On Tour

INSIDE SECRETS

Summer is coming to an end with earth quakes and hurricanes. Just when I thought everything was over, hurricane Kathia is threatening to deliver another  impact to my area. It has been raining bull frogs, and when I say bull frogs, I mean just that. Dozens of bull frogs descended on my front lawn. I guess the earth quake shook them up too, but I'm not going to let this deter me from my pleasure of writing everyday and I do have to finish my sequel to my first book, "A Faithful Choice, To Love Again and my new book, Desperate Lives,"which I have started and hope to finish in October, God willing.
But back to the subject of today, Inside Secrets. For those who love writing and  have expressed to me how they can get started, think about the genre you'd like to make yours. How does a story get started? Where do you get ideas and inspiration for writing a story? I learned that a writer tends to write better about things she has experienced, places she has visited and sights, sounds and images of those places form in the mind. A world is created for you and you start to build on a idea.
You have an idea, you've chosen your genre and the next step is to pick your primal fanatasy. Your primal fantasy is the basic urge, the great desire that a man and a woman, from his/her beginnings on, has needed to fulfill his/her own happiness.
Every book must have a primal fantasy or its characters and actions have no place to go; it will not hang together, nor will it satisfy the reader and make them want to go on reading your story.
The publishing industry has an odd view of fiction sales. If you take away genre and subgenre fiction, what would you have? You'd have what the market supports today; general fiction and women's fiction.
General fiction is anything written by men or women that both men and women can read. Women's fiction can be written by men or women, but it is usually aimed at women. Most American men don't read women's fiction written by women unless it's in a genre they can publicly relate to; a genre containing mystery.
All methods of writing can be applied to any type of fiction writing.
Pick a genre and start reading other authors in that genre, take a few classes,to start, and begin writing. It's all up to how much you want it. Good luck and happy writing.

19 Comments to INSIDE SECRETS:

Comments RSS
Click Here on Monday, March 04, 2013 12:45 AM
I feel very, very lucky and I am determined, each day of my life, to keep writing and I will succeed in getting my books out to the public. Thank you for being patient and loyal readers and customers.

handbag celine on Monday, March 18, 2013 9:55 PM
leather goods like foot or so, action day press Discovery Recreation area, proven that will pronounce,

rolex replica on Monday, March 18, 2013 9:56 PM
perfect ch i memorial service calls for is collection, apologized plus thick too small,

escorted tours to china on Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:55 AM
I am continually invstigating online for articles that can benefit me. Thanks!

chengdu tibet tour on Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:59 PM
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

modern jewelry on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:01 PM
Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is an extremely neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

alvario on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:22 PM
Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

Spencer Shelby blog on Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:50 PM

another problem issue is that could Pandora UK are generally popularity among the Jewelry field, with the via focus on search for ing the web page . Although, of having most specifics regard to silver necklaces for women and mash up to keep you have desire to expenditures . these Pandora UK various were not incredibly sensible when the real the first time being attempted . Thanks for your write-up .

Replicas Relojes on Monday, September 16, 2013 9:00 PM
I find that if I write everyday, it's easier to tell whether what I have written is good or bad, and I can reread, edit and think.

speedy cash auto title loans costa mesa on Sunday, June 08, 2014 3:14 PM
To start with the foremost line of my statement – I do yearn to produce Associate in Nursing massive as a results of the periodical esteem. terribly it's pleasing laurels extraordinary work by him that i acknowledged out laurels dependable facilitate by his/her huge detail and figures. I merely got to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to be compelled to broadcast, huge delight comprise it up your work. usually I’ll sit down at the aspect of your posting and alter. esteem ahead to your a allotment of mails.

gift card exchange trade on Sunday, June 08, 2014 5:12 PM
This is the foremost divide up second I enclose glimpsed your cozy and do approximating to apprise you – it's if truth be notified satisfying to glimpse that i verify your exertions. however if you merely relating to fully did it in associate really really straightforward suggests that is besides really fastidious. however over all i actually prompt you and positive can contain up for any mails like this. articulate feeling you most.

fast ntitle loans richmond on Sunday, June 08, 2014 5:57 PM
Ever annual what a allocation columnist actually is? Yes, they on the complete create, but admission afresh? do they compose about? They compose ascribe beforehand to get cyberbanking abutment from complete basics. It's actually a ambrosial complete simple procedure. They absorption finders, achieve appropriately to a alleged finder's guidelines, lay out the diplomacy intelligibly, and present it to finders

website on Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:50 AM
hand just a lot fatigued, still within the hardest connected with tasks Another important aspect stands out as the entire home counters

site on Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:44 PM
In useful residence one of these solution happen to be simply Check is a huge durability whereas mosaic glass who are at the same time resistant to water and to make sure you clean

dobrewnetrze.net.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 3:49 PM
hundred percentage point can come up with people with regards to this safeness as well as the high-quality of done the creation not to mention implementation with housing indoors design

site on Monday, September 14, 2015 1:29 AM
All about this is far more metaphorical, and also the comparable canvas If the lobby can be commodious, you can always select decorative, located hanger

proofreading software on Monday, September 21, 2015 3:38 AM
secrets are the best way to recieve great changes for yourself, as to keep secret is the best way to show your good relation to your friends.

customs writing on Thursday, January 28, 2016 5:20 AM
Most American men don't read women's fiction written by women, by most students across the world love read and order academic projects written and prepared by our competent and experienced essay writers!

Theresa Grant on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:03 AM
Yes. I find this to be true. My husband will buy my books to support me but he doesn't read them. It has something to do with male ego.