A blog tour helps to gain new readers and is a great way to increase your readership and to get some reviews for your books.
My audience, for my blog tour, was readers who responded to writing careers and marketing articles.
Tips for your blog tour:
1 When it's time for your blog tour, write your posts ahead of the scheduled time.
2. Be sure that your blog is slanted toward your intended audience.
3. Make sure to include to your post a mixture of articles, interviews and reviews.
4. Make sure your announcement dates are spaced on your calendar and published on your website.
5. Include excerpts from your book or books.
6. Enter links to your website, Facebook page, twitter, u-tube and links that were purchased to your blog.
7. Give a prize to each commenter ir do a raffle drawing.
8. Thank your blog tour company at the end of your tour.
Blog Tour Companies:
http://buythe book tours.com/#axzz2OqjtoGTS